Our birth services are designed to give pregnant mothers access to Good, reasonably priced, and hassle-free pre and post-child delivery services overseas. When it comes to allowing foreigners to give birth on its land, Brazil is one of the most benevolent nations. Every child born in Brazil is a citizen of that country and is therefore entitled to all legal protections. No matter where they are from, they have the right to reside with their immediate family.
According to the Henley Passport Index, Brazilian passport holders enjoyed visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 170 countries and territories as of 22 July 2022, placing Brazil’s passport 19th overall in terms of travel freedom (tied with Argentina’s passport).
Benefits of having a Brazilian passport/giving birth in Brazil.
- Dual citizenship; People who hold dual citizenship are entitled to a variety of benefits, such as the freedom to live and work in both countries, the chance to own property in both, and relatively uncomplicated travel between them.
- Access to high-quality medical treatment. Brazil provides universal healthcare, which entitles all of its citizens and inhabitants to free medical care.
- The cost of education is lower for citizens and also you have the same rights and privileges as other citizens of the nation.
- Brazil has world-class medical facilities, and giving birth there is practically free. Yes! Birthing in public hospitals is free. Contrarily, private hospitals charge you a sum that is still far less than what is paid for healthcare in the US, UK, and Canada.
- Brazilian passport or Brazilian citizenship creates travel freedom; most passports allow you easier access to visa-free travel than the Nigerian passport
- You can vote in the country if you have a Brazilian passport.
- Access to up to 170 countries.
- The rich and diverse culture of Brazil is unique in the entire world.
- Citizenship for the entire family– this is the most enticing part of Brazil. This implies that a newborn born in Brazil is a citizen from birth. If you give birth in Brazil, you could also become one. Additionally, after receiving a residency visa, the entire family will be granted the opportunity to relocate to Brazil as citizens. (T and C applies).
Hospitals in Brazil
Brazil has one of the world’s most advanced healthcare systems and provides services to foreigners based on their medical needs. however, accessing public health facilities could be difficult if you are not a citizen and that’s why Flygrandest will be there every step of the way.
Brazil now has a 11.434 infant mortality rate per 1000 live births in 2022, a 3.35% decrease from 2021. Brazil’s infant mortality rate fell by 3.23% from 2020 to 11.830 deaths per 1000 live births in 2021, this means that every year the mortality rate keeps decreasing. Moreover, the cost of childbirth is very Favorable and parents get citizenship through the birth of their child!
Brazilian doctors work hard to advance their careers, and the hospitals where they work are fully furnished with modern technology.
Brazilian Visa from Nigeria
A Brazilian visa is an appearance visa, meaning you have to physically attend the visa interview since your biometric information will be needed. There are two Brazilian embassies in Nigeria and the embassies are in the Federal Capital Territory – Abuja and Victoria Island-Lagos.
Steps to traveling to Brazil for Child Birth Tourism
The place of birth is something you should consider before getting pregnant, and Brazil is a great and beautiful place to give birth. Also, Brazil’s infant mortality rate is low when compared to other countries. In Brazil, there are public and private hospitals and the cost of childbirth can be as low as 4,000 USD. However, there could be linguistic barriers and protracted wait periods at public hospitals in Brazil, just like in the majority of other countries. On the other hand, private ones are of a higher caliber and annually draw a large number of medical tourists, especially those coming for childbirth. A mother and her newborn is likely to stay in the hospital for 24hours-48hours before being discharged if there are no complications.
- Once you are pregnant and you have decided that you will like to birth your child in Brazil. Remember Brazilian passport/ Brazilian Citizenship for the Family!
- Contact Flygrandest Consulting and health planning.
- Flygrandest will ask some questions and request some of your personal details.
- Flygrandest will also give you the necessary information and support to assist you in reaching the best decision.
- We will also help you with visa processing (for Nigerians, Brazilian embassies are only in the Federal capital territory- Abuja and Lagos), meaning that every traveler will have to go to the Federal capital territory- Abuja or Lagos in order to obtain their visas. Please note that interview is likely to be in Lagos even if you live in Abuja or its environs.
- After you get your visa, we will assist you in getting your plane ticket.
- Next, we will assist you with choosing an apartment for your stay in Brazil (this depends on your Budget).
- Also, we will assist in choosing whether to give birth in a private or public hospital and getting you a good Brazilian doctor (we always recommend Private Hospitals).
- A team member of Flygrandest / partner will accompany the mother to the hospital both before and after the baby is delivered.
- We can also make an arrangement for a tour around the city (T & C applies).
- Obtaining a passport, ID, and birth certificate from Brazil for your infant that shows he/she is now a Brazilian Citizen.
- Our partner/team will assist get the necessary vaccines for your baby.
- We will also aid with residence permits for parents.
Flygrandest will give you the best every day, together through life.